poniedziałek, 10 grudnia 2018

The biggest adventure of my life - Tokyo ( Part 8)

We have finished filming in Kameoka and went to Tokyo by Shinkansen. The producers were kind enough to book me a hotel for 2 nights in a walking distance from their headquarters and Tokyo tower. I had a week for myself and I didn't plan anything special for that time, except for sightseeing and taking photos. Here is a little spam of photos, but if you want to see more check this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LxXuSvi6wMZs_qHNU0eNlVeACoP06ONH

These are not all pictures I have taken in Japan. I came back with approx 5000 pictures and I had to go through them, edit etc. It took me a lot of time and I didn't finish till today.


Tokyo Tower
















''Akihabara'':











In the monorail to Odaiba and Rainbow Bridge:








Rainbow bridge





And food:






































1 komentarz: