poniedziałek, 10 grudnia 2018

The biggest adventure of my life - Final words and the show (Part 9)

So this is the end of my story. I really hope that you have managed to go through all of that. The worst part of my story is that now, I have to translate everything that you read to Polish and post it on Polish websites.
My journey to Japan was definitely the biggest adventure of my life. It was a little bit scary at the beginning, especially that I have never had any ''in front of the camera'' experience. It was very emotional, starting from uncertainty at the beginning, stress in the middle and a lot of joy and excitement. I was moved and in tears of happiness a couple of times. I had a lot of laugh with the tv crew as well as my hosts. Don't forget that it was also hard work because we had to wake up early every day, travel and record everything. I have learned a lot and definitely saw things that I wouldn't be able to see while normal travel. I think that I was very lucky with this programme. I have asked my director Yoda San what does he think about the whole programme and he said that he don't know what to do with the whole material. We really had tens of hours of material and he had to squeeze that into 1-hour programme. Fortunately for me, I got two episodes and this is really rare.  I came back with a bag full of gifts from Japan.





I really don't know what else I could tell you so I will tell you one thing. Actually, I will shout it to you:

''IF YOU WILL EVER GET A CHANCE TO REALISE YOUR DREAMS OR TO DO SOMETHING UNUSUAL, THEN JUST DO IT BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO DO IT AGAIN..''

I will not keep you any longer here. Please watch my show on the link below. The second part is only 20 minutes at the very beginning.











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz