niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016

Is it the end of the Wabocho service?




Hello!!

I haven’t posted for quite some time, but it will change.

I could write a post in which I was moaning and explaining that I felt tired, disappointed and

distressed and needed some time off, but it would be boring so I will stop b*tching about it

anymore.

Am i going to end Wabocho?

No, I am just making some changes.

First of all I will only do things that I like and enjoy, making knives and razors. That will

involve not being able to take any orders. (Sorry about it.)

I have quite a few things going on but I am going to keep you updated about my projects

regularly. (WIP’s with lots of pics and vids.)

I feel more energized, have lots of fresh ideas and going to take Wabocho to a new level.

So sit back and enjoy!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz